Wednesday 4 April 2012

Looks of the Day #13

Dodi: I found this jumper as a bargain in Primark yesterday. It was only £2 but I have a feeling its a one wear only item as I've already made lots of pulls in it :(. I went for comfy leggings (as usual) and my new favourite hairdo! I think it has a 50's look that's not too drastic :).

Top - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - DKNY
Hairband - Miss Selfridge

We had to put this photo of Dodi in pretending to be a model, loving the pose :)



 Sarah: I have gone for quite a classy look today all in black and gold. Since it was cold I put on my vintage faux fur coat with a black and gold scarf. Myself and Michelle met for coffee this morning and decided to take photos of our outerwear since you never get to see this in our pictures.

Boots - Zara
Jeans - Primark
Top - Mango
Coat - Vintage
Scarf - Milan




 Michelle: Anyone would think that myself and Sarah colour coordinated ourselves today but this is not the case. We both must have been in a black and gold mood this morning, well they do say that great minds think alike :).

Top - New York
Cardigan - New Look
Jeans - Primark
Boots - New Look
Belt - Primark (3 part set)
Jacket - TK Maxx
Bag - Ebay





No comments:

Post a Comment