Monday 16 April 2012

Holiday Bikini's


Hi everyone, I know this post is later than I said but just been super busy!

I have recently been holiday shopping as it is only 5 weeks till I'm away for the summer :). These are some of the items I recently picked up :)

So I find it so difficult for bikini's to fit me and I am very fussy when it comes to choosing the perfect one! I went into TK Maxx which for me can be a hit or miss some days but that day was a good day :).

This bikini is a French Connection and would normally cost £45 but in TK Maxx it was only £16.99.
I thought it was really girly and would go great with a tan.




This gold bikini is again from TK Maxx and cost me £12.99. I wouldn't have normally gone for this colour but loved how it fitted and the beaded detail made it a bit more special.





I then went to Matalan because I went on their website and saw some bikini's which I loved, however, when I went into the store there wasn't much of a selection and for the end of March/ early April most of the bikini's had sold out.

However, the bikini totally caught my eye because of the colour...I know, I know, pastels are the hottest trend just now but whenever I wear pastels they always seem to wash me out. This is why this lime green bikini caught my eye; it is a bold colour but still girly with the ruffles and the floral print design. 

The top was £6 and £5 for the bottoms which is a bargain!






Sarah <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment