Friday 20 April 2012

Look of the evening #3


Hey everyone, I apologise that I haven't posted anything in a while I have had lots of uni work to do recently. So I was at a friends 21st last weekend and decided to wear one of my new black dresses from H&M.  I decided to pair this dress with a mint green belt and this gorgeous little heart shaped clutch bag which was a birthday present.


 I also have this dress in a baby pink colour which I intend to wear in summer as a casual day dress rather than an evening dress. I thought it would go nice with my silvery/grey river island pumps which I purchased in the most recent sale, a woven belt and I thought that I could still use my bag as a shoulder bag.
I love doing these outfit builds so you may see a few more of these appearing in the next few posts :)
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment