Thursday 5 April 2012

Shopping, Tacos and Cocktails

Hey everyone,

Last week we had a day of uni so we decided to do what we love the most and do a bit of retail therapy. Since it was a nice day we took some pictures of Glasgow to show you which is actually quite a nice place when the sun is shining and is great for shopping and has great cafes and restaurants.
Dodi: The day we went out I felt like a bit of a highlighter with my new blazer and shoes to match. I got this blazer on one of the few days of sunshine that we had and I felt like wearing a brighter coloured blazer in the warm weather. I think the sunshine made me a bit too shopping happy as I had a bit of a shopping spree last week. Will do a post on my bargains as soon as I am finally connected to Internet in my flat yaayyy!

Blazer - H&M
Jeans - Levi
Top - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bag - H&M
Michelle: I love this style of dress, I first bought the black version from H&M and when I seen that the same style was brought out in other colours I couldn't wait to buy one. This particular colour is perfect for spring/summer and can be worn with or without tights as it is a perfect length. Since it was sunny there's no surprise that i had my Ray Bans glued to my face all day and thoroughly enjoyed wearing them :).

Dress - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Bag - Ebay
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo


Nicola: I love my new silk shirt from Warehouse which i got for a bargain in the sale. I paired the shirt with a white blazer as i wanted to go for quite a smart but summery look. I decided to use my favourite bag which never leaves my side at the moment as it is a great size and goes with everything:). Had a great time with my fellow bloggers and loved the sun on George Square also.

Shirt - Warehouse
Shoes - Designer Outlet York
Bag - Michael Kors






Pictured Above is George Square which is a great place to sit when it is sunny as it gets the sun all day long and is surrounded by colourful flowers and some great architecture. George Square is also particularly good at christmas as there is an ice rink set up.

The Duke of Wellington Statue with the cone on its head has become an icon of Glasgow and graces the pictures of many Glasgow postcards. Even though the cone is repeatedly taken off of the 160 year old statue it is always put back up shortly after. Locals believe that the cone represents the cities sense of humour and is just as important as any other monument or building in Glasgow.



Princes Square in Glasgow's Luxury shopping Centre. it has beautiful architecture outside and inside the building and is home to brands such as Karen Millen, Vivienne Westwood, Ted Baker and Whistles. Princes Square is well known for its restaurants and cocktail bars. After visiting 5pm.com (which we highly recommend) we got a fantastic deal for Nachos and Cocktails in Buzzy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment