Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tory Burch style shoes

Hey, just wanted to put a post up about my new favourite shoes which I purchased yesterday.

 I have been looking for a pair of flats in a similar style of Tory Burch shoes for a while now as unfortunately i cannot afford the real ones. Thanks to my fellow blogger Sarah who spotted these gorgeous flats in Dorothy Perkins for the low price of £23 I now have a pair and I LOVE them :). They also come in grey snake print and navy. I love them so much that I may become a little obsessed and by the other two styles. I love the colour of this particular style, I can wear them with basically anything. The gold topline goes really well with the gold metal trim detail which i why i fell in love with these shoes in the first place.

Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment