Thursday 1 March 2012

Revlon Nail Varnish

Hey everyone, just wanted to put a post up about my favourite nail varnish of the month. The first thing that drew me to this product was the colour. I LOVE purple and not only is it a gorgeous shade but there's glitter inside it! There are different sizes of glitter which gives the polish a really nice effect when it's applied. The only downfall about this product is that it does take a while to dry and to get a really nice effect you need to put a few coats on but it's definitely worth the wait :).

I also tried the pink one but i would recommend putting on a coloured base coat as it is clear.
These Revlon nail varnishes are normally £6 in boots but at the moment you can buy them at two for £10 so I recommend that you buy them.




Hope you liked this post, Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment