Monday 10 September 2012

Statement Necklaces

So since coming back from Lagos I haven't had a chance to buy a new autumn/winter wardrobe because lets just say money doesn't grow on the trees.

While I was away I fell in love with statement necklaces because going away for 3 months with only 20kg you have to learn to accessorize because there was no way I could wear a different outfit everyday. I found that wearing a simple black top could be changed instantly with a beautiful necklace!

You will notice when my fellow bloggers and myself do Outfit of the Day I may be wearing the same top but jazzing it up with some of these necklaces...

 This necklace was from the market in Lagos

 Monsoon 

 New Look

 Lagos Market
 21st present from my Lagos friends

 Primark

 Topshop
 Primark
Shop in Lagos

I will defiantly be purchases some more because I think if you get the outfit right a statement necklace always 
works.

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment