Wednesday 5 September 2012

Cape Verde in Pictures...

Hello bloggers,

I apologise for the length of time I have been away from the blog however I was exploring the beautiful country of Cape Verde with my boyfriend Ali.  Two weeks of sun, sea and sand was a well deserved break for us both.  Of course, I never forgot about my fellow bloggers and followers while I was away as I have taken some stunning pictures of this interesting country and of course pictures of the many key items of clothing that joined me on my travels.  Throughout the blog, you will witness some beautiful sights, clothing and of course some of the happiest and stress free nation I have ever encountered.  The saying is true that pictures speak louder than words as some of these sights were breathtaking.
Soft Sand...

Beautiful Beaches...

Sandcastle Hotel... (Courtesy of the Rui Toureg)



Fantastic Fogo...

Cafe on Fogo with colourful wall paintings...

Ali and Me and Mount Fogo... (Live Volcano...Scary!)
Having fun on the quads...


The life and soul of Cape Verde... Fishing

Now... The Summer Fashion

Above: I loved these shorts from Warehouse as they look just like a skirt.  They were so light especially for the 30 degree heat at night time.  My bodysuit was from H&M and I loved them so much I bought a few different colours before I went.  Plus, my favourite shoes... Melissa by Vivienne Westwood.

Above: This outfit was courtisy of my wonderful work.  It is a JLM Occations bridesmaid dress however it is so light and summery that you would never know it was for bridesmaids. 
Last but not Least: To finish off I thought I would show you two of my favourite pictures from my MANY that were taken.  The man below is the lovely Cape Verden man who took us on the quad bikes and he was the happiest man ever!




Lastly, this is one place that I would not hesitate to visit again.  It is one of the most beautiful countries I have been to and everyone should go! 
Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading about my time away.
Love Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment