Monday 24 September 2012

What's in my bag: Dodi


I have to apologise for the quality of these photos, they were taken very quickly on my phone and only just realised how bad they look when seeing them on the computer!

The Bag

This bag is ideal for uni as its big enough to carry folders and all the other useless stuff I carry around with me on a daily basis and of course it nicely satisfies my rose gold obsession with the rose gold hardware!


Zara


Necessary Items



Uni folder/passport/purse from vivienne westwood/ pencil case from tesco/ umbrella from poundland/ bodyspray from victorias secrets/ glasses from tesco opticians/lipstics from MAC and Loreal.

Non essentials






Reciepts/ free pizza voucher :) / and yes thats a mayonnaise sachet haha

Thanks for reading :)
Dodi xo


No comments:

Post a Comment