Tuesday 26 June 2012

Good night sleep... Great Hair!

Hello fellow blog followers,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while however I got a few things that you all may be interested in.  Ive always had the problem of getting curls and volume to last in my hair without having to back comb and plaster by hair in hairspray... so when I came across the sleep in rollers I thought they were worth a go! 



So, what was the verdict... they were great! They only took me 15 minutes to put in the night before onto my half towel dried hair and I had a good night sleep also.  The next day I had A LOT of volume and soft curls that I swept my hair into a side ponytail since I was wanting something more casual. 



So, girls... these are a must have for your hair and they are available from http://velcrosleeprollers.oxatis.com/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=1626801.  Leave some comments on what you thought about the velcro rollers!


Happy Shopping

Nicola xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment