Tuesday 19 June 2012

What to Wear Travelling



Hey everyone, so Im off to Italy tomorrow and as usual i have struggled to decide what to wear when travelling. leaving from Scotland it will obviously be cold and rainy but then arriving in Italy will be fantastically warm and sunny:). So i have decided to brave the cold weather in Scotland and go for a pair of denim shorts, belt, loose white top and converse. I am also going to be layering up with a burgandy cardigan incase it is cold in the airport. I have decided against wearing any jewellery, not even a watch, so that I dont need to take them all off going through security, which I hate and I also seem to be the person that always needs to get searched :(. I will probably look like a bit of a tourist in the airport with my shorts so I will fit in nicely :).









I will be posting tomorrow morning about what in my hand luggage, hope you have a good day :) Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment