Tuesday 26 June 2012

Out with the old... In with the new!

Hello followers,

Every girl loves a fresh, new makeup pallet to completely change the way they look.  While browsing through Debenhams, I came across the Bare Minerals counter that I have recently fell in love with.  I found the Bare Minerals starter pack containing 2 foundations, mineral veil, primer, bronzer and three makeup brushes for the amazing bargain of £48.  I knew straight away I had to purchase it!  I wont bore you with me raving on again about the makeup as I think you really need to try it yourself to feel exactly how light and fresh feeling your face is after using it a few times. 


 Another makeup purchase I came across was this eyebrow stencil and powder.  This just defines and shapes your eyebrows so they look better than without being too dark or noticeable.  It is worth a try and does not break the bank either.


Happy Shopping everyone!

Nicola xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a amazing deal! =) gotta love them deals right! ahhh happy shopping.

    xoxo

    http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it was a great deal and my face has been in great condition since using it so it's well worth the money!

      Thank you Nicola xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete