Saturday 16 June 2012

Holiday Essentials

Good Morning everyone, yesterday I went and bought some of the products that I need for my holiday and I think that some of these products are a must for anyone who is travelling somewhere sunny in the next few months :). Suncream is not in my list as I have not bought it yet but is definitely one of the most important things when going on holiday, so here is my list below.


Favourite summer shades:
Natural collection - Antique Coral (looks amazing on as it has glitter inside it)
17 - Juicy and Tropical Island (this one is a lot more pink than in the picture and has gold glitter in it)



Waterproof mascara is a must for me on holiday. I have really small eyelashes so when I have no mascara on my eyes can look quite strange. I first bought this waterproof mascara last year as I wanted to find a cheap option as it was only for one week and I loved it. The brush on it is really good and defines each lash and doesn't clump.



I love lip stains. I have tried quite a few and I think that the 17 ones are the best as they have a really good colour range and the balm is attached so lips do not look dried out which I found was the case with some of the other ones I tried. I have never tried this colour before, it is Berry Crush. I think it is lovely on but a bit much for during the day so I will probably buy another colour. I put this on last night just before I went to bed to take the picture and when I woke up this morning it was still on with no smudges :).


Using a lip balm with an SPF is very important so that your lips don't burn in strong sun. The last thing you want is for your lips to be chapped and painful your whole holiday so I like to use palmers cocoa butter lip balm which has SPF15.


I absolutely love Banana boat aftersun, this Aloe Vera one smells amazing and is a great size so it fits in your bag.


Instead of taking lots of different bottles in my suitcase which will just be extra weight I take a 3 in 1 face wash. This one from Avon is a cleanser, toner and moisturiser and is great for holiday as it is all in one bottle. I still bring a face cream as the moisturiser in this isnt as moisturising as I like.

There are still a few other things that I still need to buy but these are some of the important ones :)
have a good day, Michelle xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment