Friday 8 June 2012

Sally Hansen Gem Crush Nail Polish





I have been trying to find a nail polish that totally covers my nail in glitter for so long.  I hate ending up with 5 inch thick nails as I have had to apply a ridiculous number of coats! I saw an advert for this is a magazine and thought I should give Sally Hansen a try.  I went for the colour big money which is gold glitter with some lilac though it.  Sounds horrible, but this is the result of 2 coats.


I wore it on holiday as I don't usually go for bold nails like this when at home. It looks better in the sun but I think it may be a bit overly glittery as when the sun catches it you feel slightly blinded, I feel it may be better on toes.  It doesn't chip easily but when it does and has to be removed its a nightmare.  I have never found a polish so difficult to remove.  I would actually compare it to being as hard to remove as acrylic nails.  After the one experience of removing I haven't used it again. 

If anyone has any tips on removing this polish please share them.  I would love to wear this polish during summer on my toes but don't know if its worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment