Tuesday 5 June 2012

This girl loves camping

Hey everyone, so this post is about a recent camping trip I went on with my family. This same time last year we went to a place called Brighouse Bay near Kirkcudbright (this is in Scotland for any of you who don't know where this is) and we had an amazing time so we all decided we would try to do it every year and this year was just as good :). I have been camping all my life and although this may not appeal to some people, I personally love it. So here are some photos of my trip.

This year me and my boyfriend decided that we had to upgrade to a bigger tent as last year we only had a two man tent which was an absolute nightmare to get dressed in. So here was our wee home for the weekend which I miss already :(. Our tent even had a tartan rug.





Here are some pictures of Brighouse Bay which is right next to the beach and has some lovely little nature walks.





We took my eight month old puppy Glen with us and it was his first time in the sea. He loves water so when he seen this much water he went crazy and we didn't think we would get him out. Luca decided to brave the cold water and also went in to play with Glen.




One of my favourite things about Brighouse Bay is the horses. These two were very friendly and I absolutely love the white one which I think looks like a unicorn, so beautiful. Even though this is more of a lifestyle post I will still tell you where I got my clothes from. Jumper is from H&M and Bodywarmer is from Zara but is from last year.





The thing that make me love camping so much is the night time as everyone has a good time and tries to keep warm around the fire. I also love how pretty everything looks especially when you light candles as pretty as these. In the picture below I am wearing my Zara leather jacket, scarf is from Spanish market and hat is from H&M.




So I hope you enjoyed this post and the pictures. I am off to Italy soon so I will be posting about what I am taking with me and my holiday essentials soon.

Michelle xxx

1 comment:

  1. this looks like so much fun! the horses are beautiful! I've never been camping before, mainly because I hate bugs, but that tartan rug looks almost too comfy to pass up...

    123456devon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete