Monday 18 June 2012

Wedding Wear


Well the wedding season is well and truly beginning and as it happens I have finally been invited to a wedding, the first I will attend since I was about 10 and was dressed by my mother in a yellow floral number.   Hence, I was quite excited to get to choose my own outfit this time! I have been looking for a while now but finally decided on a dress last week. It is from zara and as soon as I tried it on I had to have it!



The colour looks quite pale in the picture but it is a nude pink colour in real life. real life?? is that what you call it? ha you know what I mean! I will post some pictures of me wearing it when I have the full outfit. 

Now...I have bought shoes but I must admit I am still lusting over the zara ones which I talked myself out of due to my budget. Are they not just beautiful?






Sadly I just couldn't afford them!  But I think my find in Dorothy Perkins is pretty good! 






These sandals were just £25 in the sale and are also surprisingly comfy! I also noticed when I was in yesterday that a lot of their flat sandals are really really nice and I am tempted to go back for a pair after payday! definitely worth a look if DP's is not usually somewhere you would go, which it isn't somewhere I would usually visit either. 

I have yet to look for a bag to match but I dont think that will be too difficult. Although I am struggling with ideas for something to wear over the dress to cover my shoulders in the church and also to keep warm in the most likely event that the weather will not be great on the day. If anyone has any ideas please let me know as I am really stuck with this! 

hope you are all having a fab day! :) Dodi  xo

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks stunning!!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! just followed your blog. love your pics! i love your look with the skirt and vans, i really want to get me a pair of those! we would love it if you followed us back :) xxx

      Delete