Saturday 9 June 2012

The Porefessional

Hey everyone, you may or may not have already bought the July issue of Glamour magazine but if not then you should go and get your copy. In this months issue they are giving away three Benefit products including That Gal face primer, Bad Gal Lash and Porefessional which is what I chose. I already have the face primer which I really like but it is not my favourite ( Loreal Studio Professional Primer is my favourite) so I thought I would try out The Porefessional which is a pore minimiser balm. I really like the lightweight and silky smooth feeling of this product. I actually like this product on its own as it has a slight tint to it so is perfect for those days when you don't want to put too much makeup on. This will definitely be in my suitcase for Italy :).


No comments:

Post a Comment